For the first time ever, you are now able to experience the inside of Buffalo Bill’s House, the famous movie house that was featured extensively throughout the climactic finale in “The Silence of the Lambs”. The property still retains many of the aesthetic attributes that were seen in the 5-time Academy Award winning film when it was shot here back in 1990!
This charming 112-year old Queen Anne Victorian style home, is located in a quiet neighborhood in historic Perryopolis, PA, within walking distance to Hazelbaker’s Bottom Yough Outfitters, and the Great Allegheny Passage walking & biking trails – mile marker 102. Buffalo Bill’s House is just a short drive to Ohiopyle State Park, Laurel Highlands & Frank Lloyd’s Fallingwater.
The property sits upon two acres of lush green landscape, and offers stunning views of the Youghiogheny River from the comfort of Buffalo Bill’s House! With plenty of amenities to enjoy on the property, and many other nearby Silence of the Lambs film locations & local attractions to visit, there is no doubt you will have a memorable experience at Buffalo Bill’s House!
- Take Instagram/TikTok worthy photos & videos recreating your favorite Silence of the Lambs scenes!
- Have your picture taken peering out the front door like Buffalo Bill, step inside the foyer where Buffalo Bill lures Clarice into, and eat in the iconic dining room where Clarice questions Jame Gumb, while he’s searching for business cards in the top drawer of the built-in curio (which still exists).
- The dining room is also the scene where Clarice first comes into contact with a deaths-head moth that landed on some sewing apparatus. She realizes it’s Buffalo Bill and draws her gun on him! As Buffalo Bill throws the business cards up in the air and runs into the kitchen to grab his pistol, and retreats to the basement with Clarice in hot pursuit down the basement stairs!
- In addition, we’ve built Buffalo Bill’s Workshop of Horrors. An interactive set in the basement, complete with a vintage singer sewing machine, the American flag, full length mirror, mannequins dressed in vintage 80’s outfits, a kimono, fully functional disco ball, and motion activated speakers playing Goodbye Horses playing as you enter the basement. The haunting song, by artist Q Lazzarus, is now infamous with the Buffalo Bill dance scene. Make sure you Get your tuck on! while you check out the Workshop of Horrors!
There’s also plenty of Silence of the Lambs memorabilia, including an original copy of the production blueprints of the house, a call sheet that was issued to the cast & crew, original newspaper clippings about the filming at the house, and even two production utilized pieces of wallpaper, which were screen-used in “The Silence of the Lambs”! Permanently on display, is a plethora of fan artwork and deaths-head moths to feast your eyes upon.
Entire home: You’ll have the house to yourselves.
Complimentary Gifts: All overnight stays include complimentary travel size of our Best Selling Buffalo Bill’s House body lotion and other special gifts (Approximately $32-$128 value depending on the number of guests staying!)
Sleeps up to 8: Includes 4 bedrooms, Master Bedroom: King Bed, 2nd bedroom: Queen Bed, 3rd Bedroom: Queen Bed, & 4th Bedroom: Two Twin Beds (All linens & pillows included.) Children 8 and under are no charge, but they do still count towards the occupancy limit. Please don’t include them as a guest at checkout, so you’re not charged. Please include in the Notes section how many children are 8 and under that are staying.
Full Kitchen: Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Tea kettle, Keurig (coffee pods, tea, sugar, creamer, salt, pepper, garlic, cooking oil, popcorn toppings & popcorn for your Silence of the Lambs watch party included), cookware, bakeware, blender, dishware, drinkware, utensils, bar tools, marshmallow skewers, outdoor plastic dishware & drinkware, paper towels, kitchen towels, dishwasher, dishwasher pods, dishsoap, Sink.
Living Room: Features 50″ inch Flat Screen TV with Pluto Free TV & Samsung TV apps and DVD player.
Parlor: Features an antique organ and harp along with two sitting chairs to enjoy a good book.
Retro Game Room(AKA Buffalo Bill’s Playhouse): Located in the attic/loft area with a pool table/air hockey table, multiple arcade games, a collection of over 400 DVD/VHS, and a 65″ inch Flat Screen TV w/ state of the art surround sound, DVD & VHS player.
Travel size shampoo, conditioner, soap & lotion included for each guest.
Hairdryer & towels available.
Free WIFI: See our Guide Book for login info & password. A link to download the Guide Book will be emailed to you once you complete your booking. A printed copy will be at the house for your viewing.
Fire extinguishers, fire alarms, carbon monoxide alarms & an fire exit map is located on each floor.
- A fire pit and charcoal grill are available to enjoy!
- Have lunch outside under our Gazebo or picnic tables located near the vintage Chessie train caboose.
- Sit back and relax on our adirondack chairs as you roast marshmallows over the fire or play yard games! We have cornhole, ladderball, horseshoes, volleyball & more located in the walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- Swing, relax and read “The Silence of the Lambs” on our porch swing or the swing facing the large pond on our property.
- A vintage Chessie Caboose is on the property to explore!
- The pool is currently under renovation and will not be open for the Summer 2022 season. Please check our website periodically for updates.
Check-in 3:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am
Self check-in: We will email you a security code within 24 hours of your stay to enter into the keypad.
Our property manager and housekeepers will arrive on the property shortly after 11:00 am check-out.
Buffalo Bill’s House can not accommodate any requests for early check-in or late check-out times. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding. If you would like to extend your stay, please call us at 1.833.283.3245 or email email@example.com and we’ll let you know if there’s availability.
Still have questions?
Buffalo Bill's House Policy
We care about your safety and the safety of our employees. Our housekeeping department and staff are following the guidelines provided by the CDC. We are using enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures after each stay. Buffalo Bill’s House will gladly provide and encourage the use of hand sanitizer, which will be placed throughout the home for our guests’ convenience. We want to serve our guests in the safest way possible. Click here to learn more.
Relax & enjoy "The Silence"
Are you ready to have your own “Precious” Moments at Buffalo Bill’s? Book your overnight stay now!