Stay overnight at Buffalo Bill’s House from the Academy Award winning film The Silence of the Lambs. Buffalo Bill’s House is a vacation home rental, and guests get the entire home to themselves when they book a stay, providing a private, intimate experience! Featuring four luxurious bedrooms and five comfortable beds (all fresh bedding and towels provided), sleeping eight total guests. Highlights include a fully functional kitchen (coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, spices, cooking oil and popcorn provided), a full retro-inspired game room complete with a 65″ Smart TV with state of the art surround sound and a selection of over 400 DVD’s/VHS, a host of classic arcade video games, as well as a pool table.
Buffalo Bill's Room Master Bedroom 1 king bed
Clarice's Room 1 queen bed
Hannibal's Room 1 queen bed
Precious Room 2 single beds
2 futon's that pull out into beds.
If required, please let us know, so we can leave linens out.
- A fire pit for cozy nights and a charcoal grill are available to enjoy!
- Have breakfast, lunch or dinner outside under our Gazebo strung with edison bulb lights.
- Sit back and relax on one of our (8) adirondack chairs as you roast marshmallows over the fire. Eat a meal in our picnic area under our pergola strung with edison bulb lights. We have cornhole, ladderball, badminton, horseshoes, volleyball & more.
- In the Summer rent a kayak or canoe at Hazelbaker’s (a short 1/2 mile walk or drive from Buffalo Bill’s House).
- Swing, relax and read The Silence of the Lambs on our lemonade porch swing or the swing facing the large pond on our property.
- A rare vintage 1941 Chessie Caboose with a bobber topper is on the property to explore!
- The pool is currently under renovation and will not be open for the Summer 2023 season. Please check our website periodically for updates.
- Take Instagram/TikTok worthy photos & videos recreating your favorite Silence of the Lambs scenes.
- Have your picture taken peering out the front door like Buffalo Bill, step inside the foyer where Buffalo Bill lures Clarice into, and eat in the iconic dining room where Clarice questions Jame Gumb, while he’s searching for business cards in the top drawer of the built-in curio (which still exists).
- The dining room is also the scene where Clarice first comes into contact with a deaths-head moth that landed on some sewing apparatus. She realizes it’s Buffalo Bill and draws her gun on him! As Buffalo Bill throws the business cards up in the air and runs into the kitchen to grab his pistol, and retreats to the basement with Clarice in hot pursuit down the basement stairs! Cosplay as Clarice with our provided replica green wool jacket.
- In addition, we’ve built Buffalo Bill’s Workshop of Horrors. An interactive set in the basement, complete with a vintage singer sewing machine, the American flag, full length mirror, mannequins dressed in vintage 80’s outfits, a kimono, fully functional disco ball, and motion activated speakers playing Goodbye Horses playing as you enter the basement. The haunting song, by artist Q Lazzarus, is now infamous with the Buffalo Bill dance scene. Make sure you Get your tuck on! while you check out the Workshop of Horrors!
- We are proud to announce that the interactive well set in the Workshop of Horrors is now complete and officially open for our guests to enjoy! The well was built in partnership with legendary horror Special Effects Artist, Director & Actor, Tom Savini as well as Emmy nominated Special FX artist Jerry Gergely (lead designer on the well build). Jerry Gergely also worked on Silence of the Lambs as a makeup artist when it was filmed back in 1990! Jerry is also the Technical Director of the Tom Savini Special Make-Up Effects Program at Douglas Education Center (DEC) in Monessen, PA! Faculty & Students of the well build from DEC include Ali Fleeman, Anthony Saldivar, Matt Patterson, Ashley Lutz & Jen Holleran.
- Guests will enjoy the ability to get inside the well itself for the most immersive photos & video ops! There are plenty of props on hand, like the basket with our signature body lotion, the hose, and even Precious the puppy! Cosplay as Catherine Martin & Buffalo Bill with our provided costumes too, all while hearing ambient well sounds and actual dialogue from Silence of the Lambs to really get you in the mood!
There’s also plenty of Silence of the Lambs memorabilia, including an original copy of the production blueprints of the house, a call sheet that was issued to the cast & crew, the location agreement, original newspaper clippings about the filming at the house, and even two production utilized pieces of wallpaper, which were screen-used in The Silence of the Lambs. Permanently on display, is a plethora of fan artwork and deaths-head moths to feast your eyes upon.
Check-in 3:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am
Self check-in: We will email you a security code within 24 hours of your stay to enter into the keypad.
Our property manager and housekeepers will arrive on the property shortly after 11:00 am check-out.
Buffalo Bill’s House can not accommodate any requests for early check-in or late check-out times. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding. If you would like to extend your stay, please call us at 1.833.283.3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if there’s availability.
Buffalo Bill's House Policy
Still have questions?
We care about your safety and the safety of our employees. Our housekeeping department and staff are following the guidelines provided by the CDC. We are using enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures after each stay. Buffalo Bill’s House will gladly provide and encourage the use of hand sanitizer, which will be placed throughout the home for our guests’ convenience. We want to serve our guests in the safest way possible. Click here to learn more.
Relax & enjoy "The Silence"
Are you ready to have your own “Precious” Moments at Buffalo Bill’s? Book your overnight stay now!