Tour Details - The Silence of the Lambs Filming Location
Our guided tour of Buffalo Bill’s House, “The Silence of the Lambs” film location is a wonderful way to step inside the home of the most prolific cinematic serial killer of all time…Buffalo Bill! Visit our beautiful & historic Queen Anne Victorian home, built in 1910 and located in Perryopolis, Pennsylvania, USA. (30 miles south of Pittsburgh)
During one of our exclusive guided tours, a small group of guests, will visit the home & property. Tours will be conducted by the owner of Buffalo Bill’s House, Chris Rowan. Guests will be allowed to take photos of their favorite “Silence of the Lambs” filming locations, and even re-enact scenes that were shot at Buffalo Bill’s House. Please come prepared with comfortable walking shoes and apparel to match the weather forecast.
These tours, overnight stays, on-location filming and merchandise support our efforts to ensure that “The Silence of the Lambs” filming location, Buffalo Bill’s House is around for generations to come. Thank you for supporting a small family business!
What is included with the tour of Buffalo Bill's House?
- The tour will be conducted by Buffalo Bill’s House owner, Chris Rowan, and will be an hour and a half to two hours in total length. You will be able to see the entire home, as well as the 2 acres of private property that surround it.
- You may freely ask any questions you have during the tour, and Chris will be happy to answer them for you!
- In addition, time to explore the house to recreate your favorite scenes and take plenty of pictures & video. (For personal use only! i.e. personal social media, sharing with family and friends etc. – footage will not be allowed to be utilized for professional promotion of personal business,websites, etc. Please see our filming & photography policy here.
- There’s also plenty of “Silence of the Lambs” memorabilia, including an original copy of the production blueprints of the house, a call sheet that was issued to the cast & crew, and even two production utilized pieces of wallpaper, which were screen-used in “The Silence of the Lambs”! Permanently on display, is a plethora of fan artwork and deaths-head moths to feast your eyes upon.
- Exclusive gift souvenirs and apparel available for purchase at the conclusion of the tour. These items include: t-shirts, our best selling body lotion, coffee mugs, enamel pins, lip balm, magnets, tote bags,bumper stickers & face masks. You can see our items that will be available in our online gift shop. We accept Cash, Venmo, Paypal, and Debit/Credit for all merchandise sales.
When is the next tour at Buffalo Bill's House?
Can I have a private large group tour or event at Buffalo Bill's House?
If you have a group that would like a private tour or event at Buffalo Bill’s House, please submit a request by contacting us here. Our ability to service these requests will vary based on availability.
Still have questions?
Relax & enjoy "The Silence"
Are you ready to have your own “Precious” Moments at Buffalo Bill’s? Book your overnight stay now!