Tour Details - The Silence of the Lambs Filming Location
Our guided tour of Buffalo Bill’s House, “The Silence of the Lambs” film location is a wonderful way to step inside the home of the most prolific cinematic serial killer of all time…Buffalo Bill! Visit our beautiful & historic Queen Anne Victorian home, built in 1910 and located in historic Perryopolis, Pennsylvania, USA. (30 miles south of Pittsburgh)
During one of our exclusive guided tours, a small group of guests, will visit the home & property. Tours will be conducted by the owner of Buffalo Bill’s House, Chris Rowan. Guests will be allowed to take photos & video of their favorite “Silence of the Lambs” filming locations, and even re-enact scenes that were shot at Buffalo Bill’s House. Please come prepared with comfortable walking shoes and apparel to match the weather forecast.
These tours, overnight stays, on-location filming and merchandise support our efforts to ensure that “The Silence of the Lambs” filming location, Buffalo Bill’s House is around for generations to come. Thank you for supporting a small family business!
What is included with the tour of Buffalo Bill's House?
- The tour will be conducted by Buffalo Bill’s House owner, Chris Rowan, and will be an hour and a half to two hours in total length. You will be able to see the entire home, as well as the 2 acres of private property that surround it.
- You may freely ask any questions you have during the tour, and Chris will be happy to answer them for you!
- In addition, time to explore the house to recreate your favorite scenes and take plenty of pictures & video. (For personal use only! i.e. personal social media, sharing with family and friends etc. – footage will not be allowed to be utilized for professional promotion of personal business,websites, etc. Please see our filming & photography policy here.
- There’s also plenty of “Silence of the Lambs” memorabilia, including an original copy of the production blueprints of the house, a call sheet that was issued to the cast & crew, and even two production utilized pieces of wallpaper, which were screen-used in “The Silence of the Lambs”! Permanently on display, is a plethora of fan artwork and deaths-head moths to feast your eyes upon.
- Exclusive gift souvenirs and apparel available for purchase at the conclusion of the tour. These items include: t-shirts, our best selling body lotion, coffee mugs, enamel pins, lip balm, magnets, tote bags,bumper stickers & face masks. You can see our items that will be available in our online gift shop. We accept Cash, Venmo, Paypal, and Debit/Credit for all merchandise sales.
When is the next tour at Buffalo Bill's House?
Can I have a private large group tour or event at Buffalo Bill's House?
If you have a group that would like a private tour or event at Buffalo Bill’s House, please submit a request by contacting us here. Our ability to service these requests will vary based on availability.
Still have questions?
Relax & enjoy "The Silence"
Are you ready to have your own “Precious” Moments at Buffalo Bill’s? Book your overnight stay now!